View count: 3528
Journal of English Education
Information for prospective contributors:
1. Manuscripts should be accompanied by a cover letter that includes the paper’s title, author’s name, institutional affiliation, home and work telephone numbers, cell phone number, mailing address, and email address, as well as a biographical statement of under 50 words.
2. Send a WORD version and a PDF version to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Except for inset quotations and footnotes in single space, manuscripts must be single-spaced and typeset in 12-point Times New Roman. Papers should follow the APA format, and are normally limited to 35 pages in length, including a 150-word abstract and 5-6 keywords. (Please refer to Template)
4. Manuscripts submitted to JEE should not be submitted to or be under review with another journal.
5. The author(s) will receive 3 copies of the journal, and the e-copy of the paper in its PDF version upon publication.
6. All rights reserved, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews, and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher.